[Alt-photo] epson 7600 printer fix

Jack Fulton jefulton1 at comcast.net
Sun May 4 23:41:43 UTC 2014

Gordon....unless you wish to use it for some specialty like printing negs for alt processes it'd be costly.
Hence if so, I'd call Epson directly, tell 'em what you're doing and see what they say. Out here in the San Francisco area we do have a tech guy that is not costly at all and is smart about things broken on a printer if you'd like to contact him. Otherwise it's a smrat thing to obtain a newer model or even a new one.
Jack Fulton