[Alt-photo] ALT PHOTO IN TORONTO CA: The Dark Room 3.0 Closing and Awards Reception

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Wed May 14 15:21:35 UTC 2014

DEAR LIST,

            Please note the info below about a show closing reception
tomorrow, Thurs, May 15th in Toronto Canada: Gallery 918 at 918 Bathurst,
Toronto.

            One of my Uranotypes, "I Dreamed of Hiroshima 8:45 am August 6,
1945" is in the show of 50 alt photo prints chosen from over a hundred
submissions.

            All are welcome.  It promises to be a nice variety of alt photo
prints so, if you are near Toronto, you might enjoy it.

                                    CHEERS!

                                                BOB

  _____