[Alt-photo] photoshop subsdcribers, anyone?

Luciano Teghillo luciano at lucianoteghillo.com
Thu May 22 15:17:48 UTC 2014

Hi Paul,

I upgraded from CS6 to the CC subscription and I am happy with it. The only
thing that bugs me is that I have the application as long as I keep paying
but having also the last standalone version available I should be fine as
long as my PS file are not version dependent :-)

However, I find the price more than reasonable considering that Lightroom is
also included, which I use to catalog my images and do some rough edits.

Cheers,
Luciano