[Alt-photo] photoshop subsdcribers, anyone?

Jeremy Moore alt.photosbyjeremy at gmail.com
Sun May 25 15:50:27 UTC 2014

Nothing until you buy a digital camera not supported by CS6. It also comes with Lightroom (which you could just buy for the price of a yearly subscription) and 20gigs of online storage.

I've got the full CC through work and while Photoshop has some cool new things, my favorite being conditional actions -- though it's still a ways behind writing custom scripts for Imagemagick (I batch process thousands upon thousands of images at the day job) -- I'd save your money for watercolor paper.

- Jeremy

Sent from a mobile device.