[Alt-photo] photoshop subsdcribers, anyone?

Laura V laura at lavatop.com
Sun May 25 16:07:16 UTC 2014

Not sure what you mean by "online app" - it is still an app that you
download and install on your computer (I think?). But you can designate
a work area so all your work gets backed up to the cloud. I have been
intending to also install CC on my home computer (my subscription allows
2 installations) but I have to clear up some space first.

Laura