[Alt-photo] photoshop subsdcribers, anyone?

Charles Ryberg cryberg at comcast.net
Sun May 25 18:47:12 UTC 2014

I understand that it is still possible to buy CS6 but I suspect it is so
expensive that folks new to Photoshop would be better off renting the Cloud
version.  Folks who bought upgrades regularly probably have just as much (or
more) invested, but we paid it out a couple hundred dollars every other year
or so, as upgrades come along.  I'm trying to convince myself that $10 a
month is just about the same as $200 every other year and so I should
subscribe.  So far I have resisted.  Charles Portland Oregon