[Alt-photo] photoshop subsdcribers, anyone?

Nelson Mark ender100 at aol.com
Sun May 25 19:57:22 UTC 2014

The server issue is a good reason to keep an older version of Photoshop on your computer.  I'd really be screwed if this happened while doing a workshop.

Also, it sounds like you must be connected to the Internet to use the cloud versions?  If so, this could really be a problem when traveling or if your internet service goes out.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Welcome to the Precision Digital Negatives Home!
PDNPrint : Precision Digital Negatives Forum
Mark I. Nelson Photography - Welcome
CURVE CALCULATOR III FOR THE MAC NOW AVAILABLE!!!