[Alt-photo] photoshop subsdcribers, anyone?

Mark Nelson ender100 at aol.com
Sun May 25 21:13:14 UTC 2014

I think the problem with legacy files goes back to the very early versions.

There is a notice when saving files now regarding preserving compatibility.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com
PDNPRint Forum @ Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com

Curve Calculator III for the Mac is Now Available

sent from my iPhonetypeDeviceThingy