[Alt-photo] gum colors, pigment density

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 15:25:08 UTC 2014

Laura,

I like the look and feel of the last print. The color balance is so suited to the landscape and a story that it tells. The brush marks and other gum 'imperfections' are wonderful interpretations of your subjects. ANd the borders really add a lot as well.

I would be very curious what you decide to do with the apple picture, if anything.

I have been photographing lilies in the garden all morning. Time to decide which pictures and how to print. I kind of envision low color saturation gums a la CHia.

Marek