[Alt-photo] gum colors, pigment density

Laura V laura at lavatop.com
Tue May 27 00:18:43 UTC 2014

Thanks Marek. It struck me that way too. It was in sort of a canyon, I
was surrounded by rock and it was dusk. Just rock and water -  a very
mineral feeling. It was one of those moments when you respect the earth
and how much more powerful it is than you.

I've found that the lamp black is a very opaque kind of color (may not
work for everything). I've got some Ivory black now and hope to try that
out soon.

I'll post the apple again when I do something to it...unless it's really
bad :)

Laura