[Alt-photo] dichromate and plastic container

Christina Z. Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Tue May 27 14:50:33 UTC 2014

Hi Laura,
I’m on the road a bunch for the next year during my sabbatical so don’t get to respond as often as I could, but when I found out dichromate was inert unless mixed with an organic now I store my dichromate in these convenient little squirty bottles, the kind you pick up at REI or a sporting good store that are clear plastic, white lid, and have a flip up squirt top. SO easy to squirt a teaspoon of it out instead of opening up dropper bottles and all that. And they usually don’t drip or mess. No shelf life either.

Glad to see you are gumming it up!