[Alt-photo] gimp and Photoshop Cc

Christina Z. Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Tue May 27 15:52:40 UTC 2014

Jeremy,
You are so right. I should explain further because what I said was misleading about Adobe and I am glad you mentioned it to the list.

I actually have 3 computers (two home) that I need to put CC on, one hubby and one me. If MSU foots the tab for work then I would only have to pay for one license.

I try not to mix what belongs to MSU with what belongs to me (being a state/gov’t employee) so that when I retire there is no confusing what stays at MSU and what comes with me. So at this point I bought the software. (Generally if you leave and they have purchased your computer then it goes into the “resell” pool available to all MSU employees. I have always purchased my work computer out of my admin stipend/own pocket so that when I upgrade I can give it to one of my kids. Now, with the CC license, I think I will have to deactivate CC on the giveaway and make them buy their own monthly license.)

BUT I will also say that that “two computer” thing is not very well advertised with Adobe. A student told me about it. OF course I could be really unobservant too :)
Chris