[Alt-photo] gimp and Photoshop Cc

Mark Nelson ender100 at aol.com
Tue May 27 20:48:26 UTC 2014

Gimp drivers are what Apple tries to install on your computer all the time. I have my system set to ignore those downloads and installations. I just keep the true Epson drivers updated.

Gimp drivers have fewer options available in the driver windows so you miss some important features when making digital negatives.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com
PDNPRint Forum @ Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com

Curve Calculator III for the Mac is Now Available

sent from my iPhonetypeDeviceThingy