[Alt-photo] Mark Nelson is always spam?

Mark Nelson ender100 at aol.com
Wed May 28 02:27:41 UTC 2014

Good job Jeremy!

I see my posts in the archives, but they don't come to me at AOL and don't seem to go to some other people on the list. Interesting.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com
PDNPRint Forum @ Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com

Curve Calculator III for the Mac is Now Available

sent from my iPhonetypeDeviceThingy