[Alt-photo] Mark Nelson is always spam?

Jeremy Moore alt.photosbyjeremy at gmail.com
Wed May 28 20:13:58 UTC 2014

Mark, that worked!

I'm not going to make all emails sent to or from the alt list as safe
because there's no guarantee they will be. We've had spam before and it's
not unimaginable that the server itself gets hacked. I think the lowest
risk option is that Mark's email won't get hacked and sends an email with
malware to the list server that makes it though to me. I'll take that risk
to get Mark's expertise and humor :)

- Jeremy