[Alt-photo] Mark Nelson is always spam?

Greg Franco gfrancophoto at gmail.com
Thu May 29 02:46:44 UTC 2014

Just a thought for people not getting all the messages.  So far as I know I
get all the messages to my gmail account, including Mark Nelson's, but I
subscribe to the list using the digest option... so it comes as a summary
with all the messages, headers and return addresses included in the body of
the message, and the digest messages come from the list email address, not
the individual posters, so I don't have to worry about any particular person
being blocked. Anyways, if you are missing some messages because of
suspected spam this may be a simple fix for you, just change your receiving
option to digest. Below are a couple of digest excerpts, including one from
Mark Nelson.

Greg Franco