[Alt-photo] casein printer

Laura V laura at lavatop.com
Thu May 29 13:25:29 UTC 2014

Diana, that seems like a lot of money at first glance (and of course it
is) but when you consider several things (like how much is the gallery
taking - 50%?, how much is he paying in taxes, materials and overhead,
vs time spent in creating the images and prints as well as all the
development into getting to this point) - is it really that outrageous?
These prints are 4 times as big as my "large" prints so I know that's a
lot of work and cost. I say good for him if he's actually making a
decent living for his efforts.

I'd also like to know it the work is "flying off the walls" though :)

Laura