[Alt-photo] Mark Nelson is always spam?

Kim Du Boise krd at photoartsimaging.com
Thu May 29 16:19:12 UTC 2014

Hi there,
I have never had a problem getting mail or posts from anyone, but I am on Safari as a local mail server & we have our own mail server as a part of our website.  I found out early that individual posts were too many distractions in the box (I get several group lists) and have used the digest method for quite a while now.

As I can tell, I always get mail or posts in the digest from everyone that is sending. I thoroughly enjoy the info and wit!  With all the issues of hacking & spam from all over, it may be protocols put into place without our knowledge done for our protection.

Yours in Photography,
Kim

Kim R. Du Boise, P. A. - AIC
Senior Conservator