[Alt-photo] Upcoming Platinum and Palladium Photographs Symposium in Washington, DC, Oct 22-23

Rob McElroy idag at pce.net
Thu Oct 2 21:00:09 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,

I just wanted to clarify that I didn't write the description in my previous post.  It came from one of the symposium's recent announcements.  I had it in italics and indented when I sent it to the list here, but it looks like the Alt-photo server stripped out the formatting -- making it look like they were my words.

Do you know if the symposium is being videotaped?  That would be such a wonderful resource for the future, along with Connie's book of course.  I recently sent Connie (The National Gallery of Art) a donation of several different unexposed and unprocessed samples of original vintage platinum paper from my study collection of original photographic papers.

I look forward to seeing you in DC.  Patrick Ravines and I will be driving down together.

-Rob

--
Rob McElroy
Archive Studio