[Alt-photo] NESUNO??? was VADO A ROMA!

bobkiss @caribsurf.com bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Wed Oct 8 12:42:34 UTC 2014

DEAR JEAN,

     That looks great, thanks.  And there seems to be a grand exposition of
photography in Rome from Nov 1st to the end of Dec.  Now I just need to see
what is showing where.

     Where do you live?  I am guessing France but where in France?  I used
to spend lots of time in Paris in my "previous incarnation" as a fashion
photographer.  Though I was based in my studio on 19th St in Manhattan, I
was in Paris so often it was less expensive to have an apartment there than
to pay for hotel rooms.  It was located just down the street, Rue de
Tournon, from the original YSL Rive Gauche boutique near the Jardin de
Luxembourg.

                   CHEERS!
                         BOB