[Alt-photo] usage of sodium carbonate to develop imagon

NSURIT at aol.com NSURIT at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 20:41:00 UTC 2014

I think the question is about plates made with Imageon film, which is a
different animal from plates bought from Boxcar or Takach Press. These self
made  Imageon plates do develop in soda ash developer. Check out the Takach
Press  website or perhaps makingartsafely.com.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 10/12/2014 12:08:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,