[Alt-photo] question

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Sun Oct 12 21:32:29 UTC 2014

Hi Gert,

I don't think you absolutely have to omit alkaline buffered boards for
mounting cyanotypes; there isn't any way for the alkaline buffer in the
board to reach the cyanotype image that sits on the opposite side of the
mounted paper - even so in the case where the composite is fully submerged
in water; calcium carbonate is practically insoluble...

OTOH, when making cyanotypes, you have to refrain from papers with alkaline
buffer and any alkaline solution during processing.

Regards,
Loris.