[Alt-photo] question

bobkiss @caribsurf.com bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Mon Oct 13 12:50:39 UTC 2014

DEAR LORIS,
     Well, here are the facts:
1) Barbados is made of an enormous coral reef.
2) Coral is made of CaCO3,
3) a large part of our water supply comes from underground aquifers which
leach the CaCO3 out of the coral and deposit it on EVERYTHING.
4) Though CaCO3 has a solubility of 15 mg/liter that figure increases
enormously in the presence of carbon dioxide.  Now, let's take the average
cyano in the average home where the humidity can vary greatly due to season
and weather and throw in the prevalence of carbon dioxide in most
living environments.  The buffer will dissolve in the humidity and leach
into the print. Ergo, you can kiss your cyano goodby if you use a buffered
board.
5) Our local water authority analyzed the deposits and they are,
indeed,CaCO3.
                CHEERS!
                          BOB