[Alt-photo] Separating channels

Trevor Cunningham trevor at chalkjockeys.com
Wed Oct 22 14:14:53 UTC 2014

Diana is money on the mark, here. GIMP is the way to go. The only reason
I use Photoshop is because I get the Adobe Creative Suite and upgrades
from work. It may be a hard habit for me to break after being spoiled
all this time, but if I only had one function that I used PS for, I'd
have no hesitation to look elsewhere. GIMP is solid, well supported, and
open-source community support forums tend to have productive
conversations instead of gripe sessions.