[Alt-photo] Separating channels

tdp tdptdp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:39:22 UTC 2014

Please be aware that if you use GIMP you will be limited to 8-bit RGB color
separations.  If you require CMYK support, or 16-bit support, Photoshop is
still your only option.

I love GIMP, but it is ... gimped?  And has been for way, way too long.  If
8-bit RGB works, GIMP is a far better option than Photoshop.