[Alt-photo] Separating channels

Le Globe Trotteur unglobetrotteur at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 25 10:36:33 UTC 2014

Henry, I do not know if you have access to a PC but I have re introduced in
my last version of Squeeze the options to separate the RGB and CMY channels
from an image.
Squeeze is a program that automatically creates curves for your alternative
processes. It will automatically grab the data from a scanner or
densitometer.
Although it will export curves in Photoshop format, it is better to print
from inside Squeeze has the curves have more points. (21 compared to 16).
I listen to the users and try to implement suggestions that are being
provided.
here's the web site. Go under the download section
http://www.PierreOlivierTavernier.com

Sincerely,
Pierre-Olivier