[Alt-photo] Chemicals in Turkey? Loris, can you help?

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Oct 30 17:02:35 UTC 2014

Hi John,

I think you can find most of w/p chemistry in Turkey easily, except for
collodion; I haven't seen photographic collodion in any of the places I buy
my stuff. (Maybe that's easy too, Serdar may help; he is currently much
more interested in w/p than I am...)

There are a couple of chemistry stores in the Sirkeci / Eminonu district in
Istanbul;

1. Bereket Kimya: https://plus.google.com/105461104027761152151/about
2. Balmumcu Kimya: https://plus.google.com/108484423135583219836/about
(right next to the former...)