[Alt-photo] Chemicals in Turkey? Loris, can you help?

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Oct 30 17:40:11 UTC 2014

Actually finding pure ethanol is not that tricky; those stores have it. I
once purchased a liter of pure ethanol from a "delicatessen shop" - for our
fondue stove, but at a much higher price from what I would normally pay to
the chemistry store! (I was short of time at that particular moment...)

Regards,
Loris.