[Alt-photo] Ansel Adams and alt

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 4 18:39:09 UTC 2015

One more thing. I am immediately inspired to do some prints on vellum but I can not find my folder of vellums that I have used in the past. Since it has been a while for me printing on vellum what is the vellum that people are using now

Is the a consensus of what is the best vellum for palladium printing?
Marek

Sent from my iPhone