[Alt-photo] PSE RECOMMEND CONTACT FRAMES

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:29:36 UTC 2015

Hey Bob,

That looks like a Rolls Royce price to me.  No doubt this is a gorgeous maple print frame and does its job, but good grief that seems high.  Check out B&H.  They sell one for $67.50 at 11x14 size (put out by Photographers Formulary).  It also has a hinged back.  http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/209109-REG/Photographers_Formulary_07_2005_11x14_Contact_Print_Frame.html

You can also find them used elsewhere, but I'd look at B&H.  Nearly $200 for an 11x14 contact print frame sounds crazy town to me, unless you're wanting to use it as a display piece.

Diana
dhbloomfield.com