[Alt-photo] Increase in Dmax

David Pitcher pitcherd1 at msn.com
Mon Mar 2 15:18:18 UTC 2015

Here is a link to a full product description of the Ludox line from Grace, the manufacture.  The are using a sodium anion to keep the silica in suspension.  https://grace.com/general-industrial/en-us/Documents/ludox_br_E_2012_f120504_web.pdf

I have worked with the more acidic version in attempts at creating alternative subbing solutions for glass or non porous surfaces.

Cheers,
David

Sent from my iPad