[Alt-photo] Mimic Postal Stamp Nature Burin Line Engraving with Relief Valleys Inked Photographic Film

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 09:28:29 UTC 2015

All and Jacques,

AND When it comes to my first question , is there such a technology , is it
a ,bromoil process but I am talking physical not about replacing silver
with ink or using repel effect but use a hardened relief and lots of flower
grass stems on film as engraved gravure plate ?

Thank you very much , I am understanding you what you mean with paper. I
found someone was using paper negatives at his large format camera and than
printing on other paper with contact print but before that he was
retouching with graphite pencil.

I shocked with immense quality just like your Rene Smets link.He was using
Kentmere paper just like Rene Smets, I think paper is no longer
available.Do Ilford and Kentmere produce similar papers ?

I have AGFA Brovira Speed No :4 grade paper and I want to use ultra small
35mm negative contact prints.My passion is to create postal stamps.Do
anyone think that paper is suitable if it is fogged - I did not try - ad if
the exposure times few times more for beat the fog ?

Thank you for introduce to that process.

Umut