[Alt-photo] Christopher James' Third Edition

Anne Eder chansonette at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 18:16:11 UTC 2015

I have been privileged to be in the MFA in Photography program at Lesley University headed by Christopher for the past two years. I saw chapters of this book prior to publication for proof checking help, and can testify that this new version is even better than the last (which was already my bible). Highly recommend! In addition, I would like to plug our program here. It is an amazing MFA experience and the university just built a brand new state of the art facility with dedicated traditional and alt pro labs. Just beautiful! If anyone on the list is considering an MFA, it is worth looking into!
Best to all,
Anne Eder
Sent from my iPhone