[Alt-photo] Ferric Oxalate question

Pablo Kolodny pkolodny at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 03:21:18 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I'm usually printing platinum/palladium so my Sol A is Ferric Oxalate + Oxalic Acid.
I'd eventually like to give Kallitype a try and see Sandy King's recipe to be FO only with no Oxalic. As I already have some mixed platinum/palladium FO and ready to use I was wondering whether this solution could also be used for Kallitypes.
I live in Argentina where FO is impossible to find so I better save some for the times to come.
Any suggestion will be strongly appreciated.
Gracias
Pablo