[Alt-photo] Ferric Oxalate question

NSURIT at aol.com NSURIT at aol.com
Wed Mar 25 14:41:58 UTC 2015

Interesting question as I have just ordered some pre-mixed from Bostick and
 Sullivan.  Not that I'm opposed to mixing my own however I was printing
some Kallitypes and sharing the magic with my 8 year old grand daughter and
ran  out of both silver nitrate and ferric oxalate.  I will mix my own silver
 nitrate solution and it seemed easier to order the pre-mixed from B&S.
They have provided good service for most of my needs over the years.  Bill
Barber

In a message dated 3/22/2015 10:21:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,