[Alt-photo] print on a wall

Alberto Novo alt.list at albertonovo.it
Mon Mar 30 05:52:08 UTC 2015

He would like to sensitize a wall (I don't know if in a room or outside) and make a direct print from a negative whith whatever technique, but avoiding gelatin as a substrate because this may be affected by mildews.

Alberto
www.facebook.com/alberto.novo.1
www.grupponamias.com
www.alternativephotography.com/wp/photographers/rodolfo-namias-group