[Alt-photo] The end of dichromate?

Christina Z. Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 13:42:40 UTC 2015

I’ve heard this is on the horizon, about six months ago. Since about 1g goes into the making of a 4 layer print, given a 10% ammonium dichromate solution and using 1/2tsp/2.5ml per layer, a pound/454g will make a heck of a lot of work.
One word: stockpile. Which means the price will go up.
I bet the Chinese aren’t going to be banning it anytime soon.
Also, what about the other industries that use it, tanning, preserving wood?
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com