[Alt-photo] electrical stuff

bobkiss caribsurf.com bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Sun Oct 18 14:49:55 UTC 2015

DEAR BOB,
     I already explained this clearly.  The data on the NuArc website says that your unit draws 10 amps at 120 volts.  You have a 20 amp 120 volt circuit.  You are only using half of your circuit/breaker's capability unless you are loading up that same circuit with other things.  Forget watts!  Irrelevant to understanding your situation. My last name stands for Keep It Simple Stupid...advice I give and take on a daily basis.  And, having had both undergrad and grad electronics and having been an amateur radio operator for over 55 years, I am trying to make this accurate but simple enough to be clear.
                     CHEERS!
                           BOB