[Alt-photo] distressing digital negatives

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:32:34 UTC 2015

For the gum printing I have distressed the gum layer by placing a few water puddles of different sizes on a dry unexposed gum layer and then tilting the print to let the wAter run across the print

This process mostly takes the emulsion out but if you make just smaller water droplets that run slowly and partially through the page it will concentrate the gum at the end of the travel path for the droplet.
Now that I am taking about it I will try it with palladium.
Thanks for the discussion.

Marek

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://www.bobcornelis.com