[Alt-photo] 2015 "photography ... otherwise" exhibit at Atelier pH7, Brussels, Belgium.

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 14:27:19 UTC 2015

Hi Roger,

Wow-- thank you so much-- for the link to the exhibit, and for your kind
comment.  I'm honored to have my work up there, so thank you for the
inclusion-- and for framing everything, too.  All the works look amazing,
and I would give anything to see them all in person.  Beautiful layout and
space.  All very much appreciated, Roger.  (I love the title of the show,
too!).

Diana
*dhbloomfield.com <http://dhbloomfield.com>*