[Alt-photo] LIVE WEBCAST ON REMOVING RESIDUAL FE

Clay Harmon Website clay at clayharmon.com
Wed Oct 28 15:07:29 UTC 2015

I couldn't get that livecast thing working for some reason although I use WebEx all the time on my computer for work stuff.. Go figure...

Anyway, did they elaborate at all about using disodium EDTA as an alternative to acidifying tetrasodium EDTA with sodium bisulfite? My current clearing regimen is a first bath of disodium EDTA - roughly a level tablespoon per liter is all I can get to dissolve - followed by two Hypoclear baths (sodium sulfite + sodium metabisulfite) plus some tetra sodium EDTA to goose the iron clearing ability. That works on almost all the papers I use.

-Clay