[Alt-photo] Light source placed in enlarger

Martin magid martin.magid at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 02:30:07 UTC 2015

My 3rd question on my 1st day:

I've never heard of anyone doing this, but if a UV light source is placed
in an enlarger in place of the manufacturer's light  source, will the light
that comes through the lens be effective for cyanotypes?

I ask this because I own a very nice compact "Kodak Home Enlarger" that has
a single 100 w. bulb as the light source and it would solve a space problem
if it would work for cyanotypes.  It's only 100+ years old.

Marty