[Alt-photo] Enlarged gum print via rephotographing an existing print onto RC paper negative?

Kees Brandenburg workshops at polychrome.nl
Fri Oct 30 19:40:48 UTC 2015

> My primary concern with RC is just whether or not the base
> would block UV and cause either excessively long print times or other
> problems.

Hii Francesco,

In the past I have made gumprints with RC paper. The polyethylene base does not block UV but expect long exposure times because of it's opaque nature. Exposure time was around 20 min in stead of the usual 2-4 minute for film. Soft gradation and soft working developer are also needed.

Kees