[Alt-photo] salted paper

bobkiss caribsurf.com bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Wed Apr 6 12:23:20 UTC 2016

I have followed Christopher James' procedure:  After submerging the paper in the salt/gelatin soln for the required time, I lift each sheet out and let it drip until most excess is gone.  Then I clothes peg it up on a line in my darkrum to dry.  The trick is to let it hang just a few minutes then turn the paper 180 degrees and hang it from the opposite corner.  This seems to work very well to prevent pooling of soln on one side and yield an even coating of salt/gelatin.

                     CHEERS!
                         BOB