[Alt-photo] [Alt] Digital Reprrasantation of Beer Effect of an Ink

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 11:22:40 UTC 2016

Hello Jaques ,

Mr. Beer is an english scientist who invented the thickness of ink and its
effects on appearance laws. In time , I found only one link about it but it
must be discussed at color theory books. I think , in my understanding ,
some inks goes strange when the ink was thick. I bet 80s national
geographic inks have that effect too much because cmyk test strips are so
dull but thick rotogravure prints are strongest , rotogravure is the
equivalent of gravure print. But banknotes have ten  times more thicker.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 12:04 PM, Jacques Kevers via Alt-photo-process-list <