[Alt-photo] Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 103, Issue 16

Mark Nelson ender100 at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 15:08:58 UTC 2016

Kerik,

I've also heard that Bergger Cot 320 was a cousin of Arches Paper.

I also heard from the Bergger Rep that Cot 320 was the same paper used to make their great matte finished Silver Gelatin paper, Silver Supreme.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com
PDNPRint Forum @ Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com

Curve Calculator III for the Mac is Now Available

sent from my iPhonetypeDeviceThingy