[Alt-photo] Platinum Rag arrived!

Christina Z. Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 15:19:38 UTC 2016

Hmmm,
Now I am wondering about trying DAS. What does DAS stand for?
If anything is going to stain it’ll be casein so this is good news!
It may be that with the ban on dichromate in the EU that DAS/casein becomes the new tricolor process.
It does not harden gum, though, correct?
What is exposure scale of DAS, Kees? How many stops?
Who first suggested using this?
Chris