[Alt-photo] Platinum Rag arrived!

Clay Harmon clay at clayharmon.com
Sun Apr 10 16:55:05 UTC 2016

Any idea how long the powdered DAS lasts if stored in a lightproof container?

There was a group purchase in the US back in 2013 spearheaded by Chris Holmquist and I still have some sitting in my chemical drawer from that purchase 3 years ago.

Christina got me fired up with casein printing last weekend, and while I'm in the mucking about and learning stage I thought I'll give it a shot with DAS in addition to the potassium dichromate I have been using.

But still,  I am curious what other's experiences are with its longevity in powdered form.