[Alt-photo] paper and UV meters

Keith Schreiber keith at jkschreiber.com
Sun Apr 10 17:20:01 UTC 2016

Platine is made by Arches. I believe COT320 is also. Several years ago I had a package of 22x30 COT320 that had the Arches Platine watermark on every sheet. I think that is pretty good evidence, though it was probably 5 or 6 years ago, and may not be the current situation, though I haven’t seen anything that would lead me to think that it isn’t.

Keith Schreiber
jkschreiber.com