[Alt-photo] Coating palladium ahead of time

GILLES LORIN gilles.lorin at mac.com
Tue Apr 12 19:06:54 UTC 2016

Roger, i was looking online at desiccated process via vacuum but came upon much info about building a dry box. This could be an idea, providing I can get it low enough. I might give it a try... Merci!

Keith, Andy, many thanks for the contacts; I'll first do some testing and research on the matter and will try to get in touch if I have any questions.

Best wishes to everyone,

Gilles

Gilles Lorin
+49 160 127 3448